Thursday 12 May 2011

I had such plans....

Today I had intentions of sharing a tote bag I made as a gift last night in my quest to create something every day. But I ran out of time this morning and quite simply forgot to take a photo before I wrapped it up and left this morning.

Ah well. I made the bag with a great PDF pattern made by Anthea of Angel Lea Designs

Tote bag pattern

She also sells some other great patterns too, like kids clothes and owls. Her instructions are very clear with lots of photos to help as well. I can thoroughly recommend trying out one of her patterns.

Thanks Anthea for such a great pattern :)

Here are some of the bags I have made with Anthea's pattern


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature, Shelley. Would have loved to see some photos of the bag you created, but nevermind, I'm sure it looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - sorry for deleted post - still working my way around blogger. Mistake made - lesson learnt.

    It was my pleasure Anthea. :)

    I have updated the post with pics of the bags I made for myself & my girls a little while ago.

    ReplyDelete